Interactive Design - Project 1

08/26/2019 
Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Advanced Typography
Project 1

Lecture Notes

Week 5 (8/26/2019)
 

The lecture for this week was a simple run through of how the course would go. Ranging from project 1, project 2 and finally the final project. We had explored terms used within interactive design such as a landing page. Which is the the page that a user will be beginning on. 

Week 6 (9/2/2019)


For the 2nd week, the lecture was based on the difference between UI and UX. Where as UI is the presentation everything, UX is the experience of the user and the response to him/her. 


Instructions


Project 1
upload sketches
and work in progress
To start the project I had created a wire frame this can be seen below. From there I went online to find information about the team I wanted to create a website for. I then went to gather pictures and went forward in designing the website using the photos. This process too can be seen below. 
Fig 1: Digitized Layout(Above)

Further Reading




Comments