Interactive Design - Final Project

Week 6-Week 7
Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Interactive Design
Final Project

Lecture Notes

Instructions


Final Project
For the final project, my partner had wanted a portfolio for his website. Within it he had wanted an about page, a portfolio page, services page and a contact page. To do brainstorming I had looked online at templates till I had found the one seen and linked below.


Fig 1: Template used
From there I edited the template to fit what I thought was a good layout for my partners website. I had created the background by altering a photo of colors and used that as the overall background through each page. The photos were provided by my partner. I had also created the icons for the services page to be minimalist. 
Fig 2: Home page

Fig 3: About page

Fig 4: Portfolio page

Fig 5: Services page

Fig 6: Contact page
Here is the link to my final project:https://finalprojectsa.000webhostapp.com/Home/index.html

Further Reading

Comments