04/14/2020- 04/21/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Brand Corporate IdentityProject 1A
Lecture Notes
Week 1 (4/15/2020)
The first lecture was a simple brief on the module and the assignments to come.
Week 2 (4/22/2020)
The second lecture we went through everyone presentation about what is a brand. We had also watched a short film composed entirely of brand logos.
Instructions
Project 1A
Week 1
To start my project 1A I had gone to google to answer the three required questions which were : what is a brand? what is brand identity? what is branding? After answering these questions I went to do my case study on the brand, Tesla. My slides can be seen below.
Feedback
Week 1: No feedback as no assignments were commenced
Week 2:It was suggested that we divide our presentation in a far easier method of looking at such as other classmates had done. The overall presentation was good and everything that was needed as present.
Reflect
Experience
I felt that assignment was easy but interesting to look at understanding the idea of a brand. It better help me understand it as a whole and completely changed on how I think of brands, especially the connection idea behind a brand.
Observation
I saw that all my classmates essentially understood the brand the same way as I saw the presentations. It was interesting to see the case studies people went after and how those brands would create their overall identity and how it was spread. Experience
I felt that assignment was easy but interesting to look at understanding the idea of a brand. It better help me understand it as a whole and completely changed on how I think of brands, especially the connection idea behind a brand.
Observation
Findings
I found that after the first couple presentations, I understood brand pretty well. Due to this, I found this project quite redundant in the presentation manner that everyone was presenting the same thing other than the different case studies people presented.
Further Reading
Designing Brand Identity by Alina Wheeler

I saw this book in my brothers room and I essentially was attracted to it through its use of colors at first. I did not realize the subject but found it to be perfect for this class. This book essentially covers the whole aspect of designing a brand identity, and not just from a visual sense but every detail of a brand. I'm glad I was able to find this book.
Comments
Post a Comment