06/19/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Design Research DissertationFinal Dissertation and Flipbook
Instructions
Final Dissertation
Below is the final dissertation and the turnitin report.
Flipbook
Below are the references I had for my cover and an early version of my cover. Below that is the final flipbook.
Feedback
Week 7: Miss Jinchi said to paraphrase as I have a lot of direct quotations where they are unnecesary because they aren't big points or too long to quote. I should also correct my citations with (et al.) if there are more than 2 people. Im also to show Miss Jinchi the typefaces I may want to use for my book. In my lit reviews I need to show more about the research process, how they did it, how it relates to mine more.
Week 8: Rework cover and come up with a layout. Dont justify text. Rework citations and explain further for 2.3 on relevancy to my own research.
Week 9: Miss Jinchi told me to work on my cover as the bottle placement was a bit weird. she had also told me to work on my layout and complete my edits.
Week 11: Put edited and adapted then the reference for the cover on the imprint. Make sure to paraphrase.
Comments
Post a Comment