Design Research Dissertation - Project 1

04/17/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Design Research Dissertation
Project 1


Instructions


Project 1

This is to be the 1st draft of the dissertation that we turn in. After some work getting further information and obtaining interviews for the dissertation, I went on to write it. The final first draft is seen below. 



Feedback

Week 2: State research question and problems so I can clearly answer. Can't just use primary data need to use secondary data to support my answers to questions. Make sure to write in academic form and not as a speech. Make timeline for interviews.

Week 4: Miss Jinchi had asked me to rework my discussion section to be more formal/blunt and to not simply rush into my points so bluntly. She said there should be a flow to it. I need to give an intro and context to my issue before going into my main points. She also said to always tie it back to the question by going beyond the data.  . 

Week 5: Miss Jinchi had told me to change the titles of my discussion from methods to the visual/qualitave aspect of packaging design. She had also told me to make sure im clear about what I'm talking about, specifically within 6.2 . I am also to change methods to communication. Make sure to list out the products within the first introductory paragraph in 6.3 talk about how i'm utilizing data and survey. Restructure my argument through the components I list. Be direct and clear to the audience. 

Week 6: Miss Jinchi said my literature review was correctly done. She said to go back on the language of it make it more academic as well as that I do not to directly reference the title other than the author. 

  

Comments