08/24/2020 - 09/14/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Bin Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Advanced Interactive Design
Project 1
Lecture Notes
08/26/20 (Week 1)
For the first week we were briefed about the advanced interactive design module and what to expect from it.
09/02/20 (Week 2)
During week 2 we were shown the basics of Adobe Animate. These basics were things such as pages, buttons, creating animations such as tweens etc.
Instructions
Project 1
For this project we were tasked to make an application for a shop using what we were taught in Adobe Animate. My idea was to make a pizza application. I created a basic flowchart to show how the application would work but this would change in the final submission . I also had a sketch of how the project would look but this would change as seen in the final product video. The flowchart and the sketches are seen within the presentation below.
Feedback
Reflection
Working on this project I struggled at first as the I kept running into problems with my scripting and the way things should be working. Within the end, I was pleased with my outcome but I believe next time there are improvements that could be done and to have nicer transitions.
Comments
Post a Comment