Creative Brand Strategy - Project 1A

08/24/2020 - 09/7/2020

Ahmad Syaqiel Bin Mohd Ashri (0338345)

Creative Brand Strategy

Project 1A

Lecture Notes 

08/24/20 (Week 1)

For the first week we were briefed about the creative brand strategy module and all the assignments we will be having. 

Instructions

Project 1A

Week 1

For the first week we did an exercise case study to ensure we understood the assignment, my exercise is seen below.

Week 3

This week I had presented my case study on the Got Milk? advertising campaign. Below is my research findings and my presentation. 

Feedback

Week 3

The feedback given for my Got Milk presentation was to include more examples and to explain more directly, specifically the positioning slide.

Reflection

Working on this first project felt simple at first but I also found it slightly difficult as I had chosen an old advertising campaign but it was unique as it was not a specific brand but a general product so I found it hard to research upon. I believe going forward I would make sure there is enough information for me to use if I were to do this project again. 

Comments