09/14/2020 - 09/21/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Bin Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 1B
Lecture Notes
09/14/20 (Week 4)
This week Mr. Mike had lectured us customer journey maps. He had also covered about the client brief vs the creative brief.
Instructions
Project 1B
Week 4
During week 4, I had changed my event as I realized it would be the event that would that we would have to focus on for future projects in this module. With this I had new research based around X Games. This is seen below.
Week 5
I had presented my X Games SWOT analysis presentation seen below.
Reflection
I found the swot analysis very hard because I've never done something like it before. Even with the research I had done, I was struggling to figure certain aspects of the swot for my proposed event. Even with the thinking I did. I feel that the swot would be easier with other people as it lets you think about things you may not have thought about alone.
Comments
Post a Comment