09/28/2020 - 10/19/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Bin Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 2A
Instructions
Project 2A
We were to collect images that were to portray and highlight our event we were making. These collected images are seen below. With the finalized moodboard within the slide too.
Feedback
Week 9
The feedback I had gotten on my 2A was that Mr. Mike was curious based upon the mood board I had put together on how everything was going to look within the end.
Reflection
I felt okay doing this project because it was similar to another project done in a previous module. Though I struggled at times because I would like feel like I know what I want but struggled to find the images to be able to explain the idea. At times my ideas would also be scattered all over the place. This makes me understand why in the end we finalize the things we do want from the mood board of collected images.
Comments
Post a Comment