09/28/2020 - 10/19/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Bin Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 2B
Instructions
Project 2B
Week 6
We were tasked to make a creative brief with our finalized moodboards that included the elements we were gonna use.
Week 7
Week 7 I had showed my rough work to get an idea if I was going within the right direction. My ideas were still scattered and unsure of as we were working on 2A and 2B at the same time.
Week 9
During Week 9 I had presented my presentation for 2B. Below is the presentation with the final touches that I had gotten with feedback.
Feedback
Reflection
Reflecting on this part of project 2, I understand the importance and relevancy that part A has for part B. Without the first part, I would not have been able to finalize my ideas and create this direction that can be seen within slide of 2B. It shows me how important that sometimes before creating, just throwing all your ideas out there is just crucial as the actual design. By throwing your ideas out, you can see the different directions you're able to go.
Comments
Post a Comment