11/04/2020 - 12/04/2020
Ahmad Syaqiel Bin Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Advanced Interactive Design
Final Project
Instructions
Final Project
In the final project we had to combine all we had done before. This meant we were to use SparkAr and Adobe Animate to create a filter and landing site for the filter. It also had to be Taylor's related. My project was to make a pixel non-stop runner game where you would blink to avoid obstacles at the Taylor's Campus. The project is seen below.
Reflection
This project was a lot more fun than I expected. I believe it was because I was making something that was enjoyable where I would be able to test out my own game. It felt rewarding when I got the game working because there was a lot of errors I had encountered. The site was also a lot easier than before as I had worked in a different order compared to the last time.
Comments
Post a Comment