8/26/2019 -11/25/2019 (Week 1 - Week 14)
Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Typography
Final Compilation and Reflection
Instructions
Exercises
Project 1: The Troublemakers Manifesto Colloquium- Key Artwork
Project 2: The Troublemakers Manifesto Colloquium- Collateral
Final Project: Design, Exploration, and Application
Submissions
Exercises
 |
| Fig 1: Radial system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 2: Dylational system final (above) |
 |
| Fig 3: Random system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 4: Transitional system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 5:: Bilateral system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 6: Axial system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 7: Modular system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 8: Grid system final (Above) |
 |
| Fig 9: Batik Original Image (Above) |
|
|
Fig 10: Batik inspired type final version (Above)
 |
| Fig 11: Type and Play final version (Above) |
Project 1
 |
| Figure 12: Final Key Art (Above) |
Project 2
 |
Figure 13: Collateral (Above)
 |
| Figure 14: Website (Above) |
|
Final Project
 |
| Figure 15: Final Animal Poster (Above) |
|
Reflect
Experience
Reflecting back on my experience it is quite different than typography. There was a lot more independence and self reliance on our projects. I found that more freeing which was enjoyable.
Observation
Being more independent I find myself, going to the teachers less and less. I found myself more confident yet more critical of my own work still.
Findings
I find myself developing as a designer, through my independence. I find myself going to the teachers less for help and only seeking criticism when I need it or am stuck on ideas. I believe as a designer this is important because we should not be so reliant on others when it comes to our own projects.
Comments
Post a Comment