Ahmad Syaqiel Mohd Ashri (0338345)
Brand Corporate IdentityFinal Compilation & Reflection
Project 1A
Project 1B
Project 2
Project 3
Project A
Project 1A
Project 1B
Project 2
Project 3
Project A
Reflect
Experience
Overall I felt this module was very interesting but the workload in the very beginning was very stressful. This was especially because we were tasked with so many other things in other modules at the same time, such as our dissertation. This amount of work led to lots of stress but we made it. I felt that this module was very helpful in helping me grow as a designer and I continue to hope to grow.
Observation
I saw that a lot of our work greatly improved, it may have been just from time but I feel that it was the combination of all the learnings we've gotten from all modules. Not just this module. I hoped to see how this class would've been physically, with seeing our books physically printed. Sadly due to circumstances we didn't get this opportunity.
Findings
Overall I felt this module was very interesting but the workload in the very beginning was very stressful. This was especially because we were tasked with so many other things in other modules at the same time, such as our dissertation. This amount of work led to lots of stress but we made it. I felt that this module was very helpful in helping me grow as a designer and I continue to hope to grow.
Observation
I saw that a lot of our work greatly improved, it may have been just from time but I feel that it was the combination of all the learnings we've gotten from all modules. Not just this module. I hoped to see how this class would've been physically, with seeing our books physically printed. Sadly due to circumstances we didn't get this opportunity.
Findings
I found myself stressed a lot because of the work load but essentially I believe that was all due to my mental thinking. If I sorted and used my time well, the stress would be reduced as I plotted out when to do what. Time management is an important skill and I think this increased workload aided in creating this time management for when to work and when to relax.

Comments
Post a Comment